Before filing an application for a new industrial property right, prior search enables us to identify the potential obstacles constituted by previous rights, and it also often enables us to establish a workaround strategy to prevent the company from any such constraints.
- Our searches can be conducted in France, the European Union and at global level;
- Our search reports are systematically accompanied by an analysis together with comments and proposed actions to attempt to overcome any obstacles.
Application / renewal of marks, designs and patents
- Answers to your questions: “why register trademarks and/or designs? how? in which classes? in what form? where?”;
- We assist you in defining the protectable characteristics of your inventions and then drawing up your patent applications in France and abroad, managing your annuities and carrying out any other services relating to invention patents;
- Full implementation of all registration and renewal procedures for your IP rights in France and in every country in the world, information in real time to our clients;
- Docketing of your industrial property rights in our database, monitoring of expiry dates and maintaining the validity of your rights, individualized expiry alerts and the management of renewal procedures for these rights.
Monitoring of marks and designs
This service consists of keeping a watchful eye on official registers in order to inform you regularly of any recently published identical or similar trademarks, designs.
Our monitoring bulletins are systematically accompanied by comments and full budgeting of our proposed interventions.
- Sending warning letters, conducting negotiations where applicable;
- Filing and conducting opposition, nullity actions procedures against trademarks, designs and patents;
- Management and support in legal procedures relating to actions for infringement, unfair competition and parasitism.
- Negotiations, drafting of any kind of IP contracts, notably license, assignment, coexistence agreement, consent letters, etc.;
- Filing registration with the official IP registries.
Legal advice and auditing
- Legal and technical analysis, taking into account the economic and competitive factors;
- Rationalization and optimization audit of your portfolios of intellectual property rights;
- Training your employees, in order to raise their awareness or optimize their knowledge in the field of intellectual property.
- Audit and optimization of your portfolio of domain names;
- Reservation / renewals of domain names (national and generic extensions);
- Monitoring domain names to prevent the reservation of identical or similar names with non-reserved extensions and/or attempted counterfeiting / unfair competition / parasitism;
- Recovery of your domain names / if necessary, launching of pre-litigation phases and/or arbitration procedures (UDRP, Syreli, etc.).
Building an online brand protection strategy through:
- Brands Monitoring on key worldwide marketplaces, social media and on internet;
- Enforcing all the infringements using the most effective methods for each channel, i.e., take down on marketplaces, social media, automated search engine.